Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mini week in review

Monday: Pilates. New teacher and a whole different workout. She's around 60 with a snowbird tan, bleached hair, and anorexic form. The class kicked my ass.

Tuesday: Run 3ish miles. Run with friend and her dog. I'm breathing heavy. She isn't. She just ran a marathon. My back hurts from Monday.

Wednesday: Rest day. Food good. Realize I have a serious problem with wheat thins. I can not stop eating them.

Thursday: Extreme neck pain. Ran 2.95 miles. Legs felt like lead on the run. Which proves the point that the treadmill and the Arc trainer are not to be used in place of a "real" run. Need to start Nautalis training. Running partner mentions that she wants to get some 8 mile runs in. Is this a hint? Ignore running partner. Though glad her dog had a bowel movement so I could catch my breath.

Lost is on tonight. Wine, salad, wheat thins and cheese buffet.

Friday: Planned rest day because of the above.

Saturday: Hopefully a gym workout day.

Sunday: Superbowl! Beer, chili, wheat thins. Maybe a run beforehand to burn some calories off so I can consume an entire box of wheat thins.

5 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Patriots or Giants?

12:20 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

I hear ya on the Wheat Thins. Not to tempt you more(if that's possible) but you should try the Cinnamon ones..OH..MY..GOD..

I agree that the ARC should NOT be used in place of a road run. No impact so your legs don't get to experience the "road love". Treadmill is gives ya some good "road flirting" but it's just a tease for the real thing.

Take care of that neck & I hope it doesn't flare up again.

6:36 AM  
Blogger m said...

Giants. I'm so sick of the Patriots. Always, always root for the underdog.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mon: Milky Ways
Tuesdays: Tortilla Chips
Wednesday: Whoppers
Thursday: Tostitos
Friday: Ferrero Roche
Saturday: Sun Chips
Sunday: Day of Rest
*As you can see, I alternate my chocolate and chips intervals.

You go, girl. I need to follow.

1:27 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

I got disappointed four years in a row with the Bills, so I'm not sure about rooting for underdogs.

Either way, the beer fest will be great I'm sure - enjoy!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home