Thursday, January 17, 2008

Huh

The kids and I are waiting for the dentist.

An old man comes, checks in and sits down.

Looks at me and says..."do you know dentists make more than doctors?"

Does this man read my blog? Did he drive here in a Buick? I was about to blurt out "buicks are such reliable cars!" Instead I agreed with him. He seemed pretty pissed that dentists make more than doctors. Didn't want to upset him in-case I had drive behind him on the way home.

Tommy had 5 cavities. On the sides of his teeth. So he is the King of Dental Floss. He must of flossed 10 times last night. This morning he comes down flossing again. He better keep flossing. I'm not about to tell him that in the next month a big ass needle (that scares me....and I've had amniocentis done) is going to be stuck in his gum line.

Tonight I have treadmill sprints and lap swimming. 25 min for each. I'm going back on the machines on non-swimming nights. I used them during half marathon training and I have noticed a considerable decline in my running ability since I have stopped using them. Ability might not be the right word I am looking for. I'm just not as strong as I was then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Sorry to hear about Tommy's cavities. That's good that he's flossing regularly.

I hope that you're treadmill sprints & swim went well.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home