Saturday, December 22, 2007

What the hell................

Is this? See I told you I can't bake worth a damn. What the hell is a Jelly roll pan? Who has that? Maybe I should of googled "dimensions of a jelly roll pan" to see how big one is. Maybe they could of put on the directions 1/8" thickness for the roll? Maybe, maybe, maybe. But they didn't and I didn't. Yep. I applaud all of you who bake. The baking DNA strand must be missing in me.

Anatypia Brandy of the Wine (aka: Prettygirl) you really smell of marsh. Best tree topper ever! We used to have a black lab. This ornament cracks me up. My shiny brass: Table set for the older folks


And finally my video upload failed. (just like the my baking) A little Christmas cheer/laughter. Ah well.

3 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

All set for Xmas then. Have a good one!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have given me an idea! I have a ton of huge, round, heavy ornaments that my tree can't support...and now look at your center piece! I could do that with them! You have saved me!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Your ornaments are cute & luv the table! Don't worry the baking DNA passed me by too. I am always asked to supply a store-bought baked good to my family holiday gatherings because everyone knows that I can't bake.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home