Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fool

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me three times!! I don't think so.

November 21st.
me: I'm ordering green beans and a tray of 'rabe and sausage.
him: I'll cook everything. Don't order.
me: (belly laugh) you go shooting every Christmas eve.
him: Not this year. Don't order I'll do it all. You don't have to do a thing.

November 24th.
me: Yes I would like to order the trays of the green beans almondie and the sausage and 'rabe.

December 18th.
him: I'm going shooting on Christmas eve.
me: What?
him: Don't worry I'll be back in time to cook the loin and help you out.

1/2hr later:
me: yes I would like to make an appointment for a facial and a hair cut. You're open Sunday! Great.
me: Shel let's go have some cocktails on Sunday.

me: Sweetie, I'll be out all day Sunday.
him: no problem.

See it all works out in the end. I'm just a pit poorer in the wallet for it.

I'm running Saturday and Monday morning. So there. Weather will be cooperating (no rain and cold) My personal cold is outta here also. Finally. The only exercise I've gotton is vacumming, and chasing my 3 year old (naked of course) around the house. I like to think of them as sprint training.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

You know your husband all too well. And you probably burned some calories chasing after the little one. Your "sprint training" sounds more fun though! Thanks for your comments on my site. I DEFINITELY would get more out of a massage or new running shoes than I would out of a Garmin.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home