Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ok New Years eve was a total bore.

My friend got a margarita machine. Stopped by her house and had the most fantastic drink ever. (i decided to stick with the clearer liquors that night....like you would ever see me near bourbon or whiskey) Anyhow got a great buzz then I.......

went to my BIL restaurant. Wine. I'm sick of red wine. White wine, eh. I became the designated driver. I think my father was drunk too. Yep my 75 year old dad was all "wined up"

Finally saw my BIL wine cellar. Let's see. Over 1,000 bottles of wine. Pulled out some 1960 wines. Saw 5 bottles of wine that were $273.75 each.

Have I mentioned how sick I am of wine. And beer for that matter.

I got adjusted yesterday. He cracked my back (awesome) He did my neck too, and today it hurts like crazy today. No more adjustments in 2008.

I'm going running sometime this week, if it kills me. And by running I mean outside. No ARC, no treadmill, no elliptical. NO EXCUSES. I'm doing a yoga or pilates class too. Swimming. Yep back to swimming. I'm looking at some winter races also. If I don't have races set-up I don't run. Anyhow I need some new t-shirts.

  • TRY there was another crime scene in our home. I tried to take a picture, but it didn't work out. I found one of David's Marine men's head and part of a leg in Brandy's mouth. The torso and gun are gone to the intestinal track. Marine men take a lot of chewing to destroy.
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Jules said...

    I know what you mean, I am over most drinks that I can afford to drink regularly.

    I would love to consume malibu and cokes all day long but i'd soon be sick!

    I bought a cask (yes a cask!!) of smirnoff vodka and apple and feijoa, it tastes like indigestion in a glass!! Fuck it.

    2:57 PM  
    Blogger Dana said...

    I know what you mean by New Years being a bore. I was in bed before midnight. Didn't want or even cared to see the ball drop.

    Good luck w/ the road running. I had to hit the mill yesterday(ducking evil stare) due to having a massive head cold & the temps here were in the high 30's w/ wind chill factor below freezing. I MISSED being outside!

    8:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home