Monday, December 05, 2005


There is a crime scene in my house. Mary, Joseph and one of the wise men is missing. The other wise man has been decapitated. Baby Jesus has lost an arm and his head is hanging on by a "Made in China" sticker. No one at the scene is talking. We have a suspect in mind.






His name: David _______
alias: Babycakes, Hugger, Deej.
and he is NOT talking. We found him in his rocker waiting for; the cookies to come out of the oven, to scarf the ones waiting to go in, to grab the scissors his mom left right there on the counter top, getting ready to stand on that rocker and go face first into the oven door. We will never know. We are hoping to find the missing persons before Xmas or we will search for other "players" to pose in the Nativity scene. Updates to follow.

I have been eating cookie dough for the entire weekend (hence the 2lb gain) and I don't care. (5lbs and I'll be freaking out though)

I tried my friends free sneakers (that gave her black toenails) they basically suck. I ran my worst ever today (it was only 3 miles) I walked at one point, felt like I had lead weights in my soles and was pretty much miserable. On the brightside though.............I don't need new brakes on my car(i really have to play the lottery with all this good luck I'm having) One thing about the new shoes I tried out... I had no leg problems whatsoever. To bad they are horrible to run in. They actually felt like my old New B*lance sneakers. I'm actually looking forward to my elliptical/stepper workouts at the gym. I'm hoping I can get a session in tomorrow. It depends on how much snow we are getting and all the freaks that freak out about it.

7 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Hahahaha. I was practically laughing all the way through the crime scene.

10:59 PM  
Blogger :) said...

Very funny...

My parents life-sized nativity scene got raided last year and baby Jesus was kidnapped!

Who in the heck would do that?

(not even a ransom note...)

6:58 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Too cute! LOL, ah as far an I'm concern he's innocent just cuz he's too adorable.

A workout is better than no workout. :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger neca said...

Heh heh heh. That smile looks suspicious! :-)

8:24 AM  
Blogger jeanne said...

too funny!

I just read a bunch of your archives...how did you get so fast SO fast??!?! I really wanna know! My fast is if I get under 10:30 mile minutes!

Inquiring minds...

Great stuff!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

Hilarious post. Completely made my day.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hi M!
Just popping over to check out your blog. I am impressed! Awesome times! Just from the little I've read so far...your little man is adorable...I don't like Nike's either- they make my feet go numb. Have much more to read. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!
Kim

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home