Monday, November 14, 2005

Screw my cold. I am drowning it in liquids and I'm exercising at the gym tomorrow. If it's not raining on Thursday I am going for a long ass run too. Fuck it. My muscle is turning into fat and I'm adding new fat by my scales estimate. I'm about to explode. Either I run or go to the store and buy some smokes. The latter is not an option.

I went and did the University running study. It is actually a preliminary to the "real" study. I will probably qualify. I'm not sure if I can do it though. It's treadmill running 3x a week for 4 weeks. I have my family and job to consider first...then my 1/2 marathon training also. It's a good study about stress fractures though......well see.

I'm starting to get my winter running clothes. I got my wicky turtleneck today. I might add the jacket this weekend. This stuff gets expensive. I'm going to end up doing wash everytime I run.

I have to plan a 5 year old boy's b-day party this weekend. I have no idea what I am going to do with 7 boys in my house. (it'll probably rain) I'm getting a pinata, musical chairs, but that'll take about 7 minutes, pizza will be 4 minutes, 2 min for the cake..that leaves me 90 more minutes to fill. Let's hope google can help me.

3 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Treasure hunt for non-existing items?

10:12 AM  
Blogger m said...

Actually that is a good idea. Something I can do. Ok. There is another 30 min. gone.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home