Sunday, November 13, 2005

Why?

I am going to kill my husband.

Everyone that owns a table saw in my neighborhood is not home. "Mr. so no a carpenter" decides to use a circular saw and a piece of wood to "trim the doors". Needless to say he trimmed right into the middle of the door. I am so fucking mad right now that if I were not sick I could run 10 miles in about 1 hour.

We are going to end up having those stupid curtains up that people use when they don't have closet/cabinet doors.

I will keep the unhandywork updated. Pictures to follow if it can get any worse.

Why the fuck didn't I just paint over the hardware for the 21st time. Why, why, why??????

1 Comments:

Blogger Zara said...

Have you noticed this shit never happens on HGTV? I'd like to see the bloopers real to make me feel better, wouldn't you?

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home