Friday, November 11, 2005

Ugh. I have not run since the race on Sunday. My shins are completely healed (yeah!), but I've got the worst head cold. I was tempted to run yesterday (my day off) but thought better of it. I'm definately going out Saturday morning for a long run or xc run. I feel so fucking flabby now. If I get out tomorrow I get my min 3x exercise in for the week.

The race is on for bra top running!!! This will get me motivated. I'm sure my mid-section is far worse than Jennifer P's b/c: three kids, three c-sections, discusuting apple shape, etc... But I am game. I've posted some scary stomach shots in the past, I will have to look those up. I need to post that race shot also....get this, my stomach is hanging out!! WTF, I canNOT win! I need to get that damn exercise ball. I forget everytime I go to Target to pick up that thing. I also need to get winter, wicky, running clothing or I won't be running much.

Absolutely boring post. I'm always blogging in my head during the day: (e.g. was going to write about the following: the racist, rush limbaugh loving, ignoramous that was my shuttle ride the other day, general bitching about my father painting all the hardware when he paints trim, hope my husbands vasectemy is still working, snoring, the show Lost, slow drivers, jealousy of people running when I am driving, cyclists and general assholes. Maybe when my head clears up I will touch on these subjects.

Great weekend everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Are you kidding? This is a great post -- and a double-dog-dare if I've ever read one. I'm far too embarassed to post pictures of my belly, but since I don't have the 3 kids as an excuse....I just might be convinced.

Hope your legs feel better soon....

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home