Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Me

I was checking out the pictures to the last 5k I ran. I'm never in the pictures b/c I don't seem to be in "the know". My husband hasn't come to the races to photo me b/c:

The beach race...he needed to get fishing ASAP
The Breast Cancer race...he needed to take the kids to church and Sunday school.

Anyhow I digress...I was looking at the last race photo's and I found myself. My arms are fat and my belly is hanging over my shorts. I am all woman. Actually you can barely see me, I'm in the back in the dark. Here's the link to the photo...i would know that belly anywhere! (fyi--blue shorts and white tank top..not the double chin chick) I have no chin in picture. (pic is pathetic really ... you can't see anything.)

http://wkursh.photosite.com/10-16-05/17th_Making_Strides_Against_Breast_Cancer_5k_10-16-05_013.html Geesh, you can see back fat too. My arms are fricken huge. I need to work on that. I don't look like I weigh 144. The camera put on 30lbs. I can't remember my bib #, but that is my belly and I know those sneaks anywhere. I'm not looking like an athlete. That baby looks about due in 6 months now.

Other things that will bring your day down:

spoiled milk (even though the container says 10/31/05)
a mealy apple

I have only worked out once this week. I need to get a run in tomorrow and a long run in on Sunday if possible. I would like to run part of the 1/2 marathon course to kinda get the feel of it. I feel super fat, but weighed in at 143. So all is not bad in the world.