Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Scheduling

Since I went to sleep at 8:15 last night (why?) I woke up at 4:30 this morning. Yipee? I thought about putting on the running clothes and being like Jennifer P and heading out for a 4-5 mile run. Then I realized I can not run in the dark. Too scary. My luck I will trip over a cat, step on a kitten or get mugged. So I went downstairs and watched the news and an infomericial about this thing you put on your stomach to sweat the inches off. So funny.

This is weird. It has happened twice. I don't know if it's a freaky dream or what. I hear my phone do half rings at night. It has happened twice. (maybe that's why I woke up at 4:ish) It "rings" about 4times and stops. I asked hubby about it and he looks at me like i'm crazy. Though I know he stirred/mumbled when it happened. Am I dreaming this shit. Of course with my freaky brain I think it's a sign. A sign of what....I don't know. I'm reading too many Dean Koontz books or something. If it happens again, I'm answering the phone.

Ok, I should of been writing my food down/points awhile ago. I really did go off the whole diet thing. I just want to drop another 10lbs before the 1/2 marathon. The one thing about the WW booklets it keeps you on your toes about drinking your water and more importantly for me...eating my veggies. Yesterday I was about 24 points, but had 4 activity points so basically I broke even.

I love fall, but HATE that the days are so much shorter. I would love to run tonight, but by the time hubby comes home I have maybe 40 min to get a run in. I'm addicted to future weather forecasts too. I have my eyes on Saturday for a long run (6miles) but they are calling for rain. I want to get in a cross country run in tomorrow, but I need to find the time between everything else I have to do. I'm forever scheduling in my head. My legs are somewhat better. I've been using the electronic impulse machine and it has made my glute better. My legs are a little sore today, but I think it's just from doing the eliptical.

I've been "tagged" by Neca. My 23rd post and my 5th sentence reads: "just two more weeks and I'm done with it" Which is about me on the eliptical machine. I was using it to f around with my metabolism b/c I stopped losing weight...isn't that weird...I've come full circle from that time. Just a week and 1/2 and I'm done with it again! So how does this work I tag someone else. Let's see...Jennifer (i don't think you've been tagged) Lori (if you are still with us) and Marci (if you even read this) I think Zara was already it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Even I am not dedicated enough to go running at 4:30 am. I have to admit I'm a little skittish on those 5:30 am runs. The other morning I spooked at a lady walking her dog (I actually screamed).

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home