Friday, October 07, 2005

146.2. Whew, another 0.9 and it would of been failure and I would of had to pay. I am completely back on points starting Monday. I have just let myself go with food. Not smoking is getting harder and harder. I'm still not smoking...i'm just not understanding this developement.

Got my massage. I don't feel guilty for blowing $90 on myself. My legs feel great (though I'm still having some lower hamstring issues on my right leg) He really worked my shins, back and stretched my legs out. I got a massage for my head and feet too. I must say it was the 2nd best massage ever. I guess I should get one after the 1/2 marathon. Speaking of races, I signed up for a 5k next weekend. One of those race for the cure. Just women running. How weird is that? Maybe it's not weird, though kinda sexist if you ask me.

I haven't been running since Monday. I would love to go today, but we are being drenched in rain. I could drive to the gym and do sprints, but I'm just not really into it. I have to get on the scale...that will get me motivated. Right now hubby is sleeping...he had a poker game here last night and it didn't break up until 3:30 am. My basement smells like a cheap cigar.

I feel fat.

heh, heh, heh! Has anyone tried this? Go to google, type in "failure" and then hit "i feel lucky" Crack me up!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home