Sunday, October 02, 2005

144lbs. ARGH.

Had an early morning soccer game. I'm officially an obnoxious soccer mom. As are all the mom's on our team. We decided or observed that unless you tell your kid what to do the girls will just stand there and look at the ball. Our team was lousy. 13-2. Ouch.

I ran for 59.36 minutes. I google pedometered it. 6 miles. Ha, the furthest I have ever run. I went up an obnoxious hill too. Usually we run down it, but this time I decided to run up it. I'm all proud of myself. I just decided to find another route today. Some "BIATCH" actually drove in the running lane (shoulder) about 25 yds ahead of me. I had to jump on the grass till she passed on the road. Of course I flipped her the bird (after she drove by) but what a bitch!! Do you think that's funny? Sometimes being pissed of is good on a run. I know I definately need new songs on my IPOD. Some of the ones I put on there are pissing me off too. I need to find another way home from this run. It was too much of a dangerous country road in places. Though that makes for some good sprints.

Went to a 3 year olds b-day party. The last time anyone saw me was around Easter (whenever that was) so I heard a lot of "you look great", "how did you do it". I've decided that I must of been 165lbs of pure fat. I lost 20lbs (as of weight today) and you would of thought I lost 40lbs. People were shocked at how I looked. Heck some of my fat clothes still fit me, so I'm not getting this. I wish I had taken more pics of myself when I was heavier so I could get a sense of how crappy I looked. One friend asked me if I had tons more energy since I lost so much weight. Was I that much of a slob. I know when our neighbor was showing his boss our 5k times she was shocked that I could actually run. I must of been a pig.

I have eaten like a pig today. I know why, but there is nothing I can do about it. I'm debating on a 2 - 3 mile run. My shins were killing me this morning. Either I take this as a rest day or just walk. (which I already did). If I rest I can run long tomorrow and swim on Tuesday.

Ok this baby is crying to go outside. Time to be a good mommy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Sounds like you might be flirting with shin splits. Take a few days off and ice your shins -- especially after kicking that hill's ass. And I agree, nothing ruins a good run more than bad music.

4:59 PM  
Blogger m said...

Jennifer P

They are confirmed shin splints. I'm getting some icepacks on them tonight. Of course I ran another long run today. I'm an idiot sometimes.

Also getting on the itunes website and finding some decent music.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home