Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Overwhelmed

I feel crappy. Thank God the cycle started today. I hope that gets me out of this crappy mood and yecky feeling. I had the perfect run planned yesterday. Me, myself and my Ipod and one of my running partners saw me stretching and decided to join me. I had planned a slow 4 mile run and I ended up doing a disjointed crappy 3 mile run/walk. Note to self: either stretch inside or drive somewhere else and run.

Went out to dinner with some girlfriends last night. Ate like a pig. Actually I ate pretty good food (main course grilled flounder w/crab imperial, broccoli and baked potato) but I'm not used to eating a lot of food at a sitting. I had bread with butter, ceaser salad, some appetizer dip and this absolutely to die for desert. If I was a puker I would of put my finger in my mouth and been done with it when I got home. I have never felt so sick and looked so pregnant since the baby came. I sat my sick body on the couch and recovered in about 2 hours. My one friend is getting really fat too. Not fat healthy, but fat bloated. That's the kind of fat I was in January. (though she is a lot heavier than I ever was) I hope she gets to WW and the gym soon.

My allergies are killing me. I hope whatever is out there is gone soon. Doing any form of cardio about kills me anymore.

I'm having a sex-toy party on Saturday. Which basically means I'm going to end up spending tons of money at the liquor store, grocery store, cleaning my house like crazy so I can get a half priced whatever. I'm doing this for a friend (yes that the truth) She begged me to have one. She is having "problems" in the bedroom which a dildo is not going to cure. I've told her for over a year to talk to her gyno about it and she claims she keeps forgetting to do it. I'm not sure she realizes that they are not giving out increased sex drive pills at this party. With all my bitching about having to do this watch it be a great party. I wish I could get loaded that night, but the hubman is going to NASCAR on Sunday and I can't deal with the kids hungover. Anyhow I have to much to do on Sunday than waste it laying around the house.

I'm hoping to get my lone run in tomorrow. I'm going to swim on Friday too. I need to get back in that pool and get the cardio going. I think swimming helps my runs b/c it wears me out like running never has. Also I need the rest for my shins.

3 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

You sound like you need the book! You got it, just email me at bneca@hotmail.com and we'll work out my sending it to you.

Sorry you are having such a shitty day. If I lived close I'd come to the sex party & drink all your liquor. Some weight loss support huh!

9:52 AM  
Blogger :) said...

Wow...you are going to have to report onhow this part goes!!!

;)

10:31 AM  
Blogger :) said...

part = party

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home