Wednesday, September 14, 2005

142?

WTF? I really think that the excessive eating this past weekend kinda wendie planned me. Usually I put on 3+lbs and then it takes 4 days to remove it.

I'm trying to figure a whole new workout schedule. Right now I'm group running on Saturdays and Sundays. I need to get at least one more day of just me running. It's just when to do it? I don't work on Monday's and Thursday's and I'm thinking Thursday is the day to do it so I can have a rest day. My gym days will be speed intervals on Tuesday and Friday will be swimming.

I can feel the little bit of super core work I did yesterday too. Let's just hope it does something soon to this mess I have going on.

My dd has swimming lessons tonight. I'm becoming one of those mom's that want their kid to excel in the parent's sport. (along with soccer mom i swore i wouldn't be this kind of mom) I really want her on swim team this summer. It was one of the best things I did as a kid. The lessons I learned in swimming/group sports still stick with me today. I went running the other night with my neighbor and some guy was behind us. (then he passed us) and my neighbor said I picked up my pace when I heard his feet behind me. That competitive edge has been drilled in me since 6 years of age. Even though I knew this guy was going to get ahead of us I had to run faster. Heck if she wasn't there I probably would of inserted a sprint in the run.

Later that night:

dd is learning the butterfly stroke. She's about as good as I am. I, by the way suck at it. Went on the scale at the gym....148lbs. I'm going to bring my hammer in next swim lesson and teach it a lesson.