Tuesday, September 06, 2005

quick post.

Ok. I have spent all this time to find the "mistake" i made and quess what I didn't make a mistake. My boss doesn't know what the hell is going on. ARGHHHH. Basically 8 hours wasted. No apology given for accusing me of messing up or stealing money.

Won't be posting much if all this week. To much going on with work, soccer, dinners, cleaning house, camping and all that.

Oh and I would like to apply for the head job of FEMA. Mr. Michael Brown (brownie to good 'ol georgie) qualifications were being the head of judges at Arabian horse shows. (even then they were trying to get rid of him b/c he sucked at that) My qualifications are: I'm a MOM. I advert disasters all the time. (well with the exception of the baby barrel-rolling down the basement steps when he was 10 months old...I defer to the husband on that one since I was handling about 2 other disasters at that time) I'm a registered republican (old school) and I can handle the pressure and dictate to subordinates. I can multi-task like all mom's do. I'm terrific at schedules and time management. I can even be like your friend Mr. Bolton (US/UN) and scream at people and chase them if you'd like that type of manager. I tend to do that on a certain day of the month. Some of my subordinates in past jobs feared me at times. You seem to like those types of people.

later that day: I withdraw my resume for the head of FEMA job. I can't seem to get my kids to the correct soccer fields at the right time. Completley f'd up. Son got there 1/2 hour early. Daughter got there 1/2 hour late. Not good. But somehow I am the soccer mom for my daughters team. I'm in deep people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Us open tennis ticket 2005 discount contact lenses Propecia and working out Spy fox games Weight lose workout http://www.tmobile-t-mobile-cell-phones-no-plans.info

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home