Friday, September 02, 2005

143.2 Weigh-in at WW. My lowest yet. We went running last night. This time it was 3 of us. There are three families that are going camping next week and she is going to run the 5k with us. She wanted to get used to our pace. I did it in 32 min. Not a PR, but it was a good run. I would like to go on a run by myself this weekend to see if I can do around 29 min again. One funny thing happened on our run. We always leave our water bottles about 1/2 mile into the run at these mailboxes on a small country road that are next to dh's supervisor's house. Well when we got back (2.5 miles) to p/u up our water bottles he left each one of us a cold beer. So here we are running that last 1/2 mile with a water bottle in one hand and a cold one in another. People must think we are nuts. We ended up ditching the beer in my yard to complete the 5 mile route. Then I get all the beer for myself and dh when I get home to stretch.

My legs are killing me today. I hate running down hill. It's a bitch on the shins. I bought some insoles this morning. Hope they work.

Gas prices suck. If we weren't so into running this 5k I would blow off camping next weekend. It's about 100+ miles away. I am car-pooling with one family so that should help with the gas. I'm getting more pissed off about New Orleans and Mississipi. Our government (FEMA) included are such a bunch of dumb asses. I can't believe the situation is so out of control! This is the United States not some 3rd world country. People are being raped and murdered in the superdome. What the "F" is going on? I am transfixed by the news and basically I end up yelling at the TV half the time. I have nothing more to say, because it's just going to be a rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home