Wednesday, August 31, 2005

144 this morning. I was 144 last night. WTF is up with that? Usually there is a 2lb difference btwn night and day. Oh well.

No working out today. Which is weird for a Wednesday. I'm doing gym and run/walk tomorrow. It is so damn hot out there today. What's left of Katrina is coming our way. I doubt we will get much rain out of her, but the humidity is a killer. If it's not raining tonight I might take the kids and baby on a bike & stroller ride. I might be able to do a little run. I'm addicted.

I need new clothes. Everything is just hanging on me now. My favorite Levi's are just to big anymore. (red tag) Size 10 fit around the waist, but on the bottom half i'm just floating around in them. It's a nice feeling. Maybe I'll actually enjoy trying clothes on again. It got to the point last year where I just about cried when I tried on tops. Nothing would fit over 38 full D breasts. I should probably look into some new bra's also.

My neighbor (who did WW with me) asked me how I lost so much weight. Huh? She thinks it's the running. I told her no it was WW and the running. She never got into WW. She did it for 10 weeks and quit (lost 12lbs) but thinks she can do it on her own. Actually I shouldn't talk I haven't written anything down in about 3 weeks. Which is a bad habit to get into. I need to start back up with the writing if I want to drop another 9lbs by November 25th.

Why is it whenever I eat my lunch at work, everyone has to bother me? They have to come and look at it and ask questions. It's not like I prepare gourmet lunch meals. I'm getting a lot of "you look great, so different, how did you do it" I feel like a broken record. WW and running. Then it's what do you eat. I eat everything...just in moderation. I stay away from processed foods, I eat veggies, fruit, protein, fats. I keep telling everyone that this has not been easy, losing over 20lbs. It took 7 months (well Feb I just worked out at the gym, no WW) I don't think anyone noticed the first 10lbs I lost. Maybe that's it. They think I just lost weight since May.

I can't wear my IPOD for the 5k next week. Big bummer. I was getting my music all set up too. For some reason I have it in my head that music makes me faster. I notice that the "real" runners never wear IPods or MP3 players. They also wear sunglasses. The men don't wear shirts either. The girls usually just wear a sports bra. Boy that would be scary, me just wearing a sports bra. My stomach blubber would just be flapping all over the place. Not looking so skinny now.