Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I did a personal best on Sunday. Couldn't believe it. I was was really cruising (for me) Basically did 9ish min miles and ended at 28.54. What's amazing about the whole thing was that I ate 45 min before I ran (carb heavy pasta too) My stomach started yelling around minute 16.

Yesterday we ran and I did 33.15. I left my partner during the 3rd mile and finished that one in about 10 minutes. We did our 4th mile jog and picked up another neighbor on the way. She jogged 1/4 mile with us and walked the other 1.5 miles.

All in all I think I'm ready for the 5k next week. Doing hard hiit at the gym this week to prepare. If they get pics of us I'm going to post one. Also need to do another belly shot. The baby and I were playing with the fat yesterday....at least it's good for something!

Schools is in session!!! Yeah, hooray! Yesterday was my day off and it was so nice having one child not there. Such a big difference.

My 4.5 year old doesn't start pre-k until the middle of September. I'm still waiting on speech therapy for him. (he took it last year and his report card was basically no improvement, but a lot of progress....huh? I think the teacher really liked him and wanted to soften the blow) His speech has so regressed this summer. I get super mad when I see my neighbors 3 year old talk better than my kid. Our peditrician sent her off to therapy when her kid was 15 months. I couldn't get him to refer me when "T" was 3 years old. All I heard was "don't worry...blah, blah, blah.." ARGH it makes me so mad. Well I'm getting they baby set-up for speech in January. I'm demanding it this time. I have a feeling "T" will be in speech for the next 3+ years b/c we waited so long. I feel for him. He is getting so frustrated trying to get his point across. Half the time I don't know what he is saying.

No more parties!!!! It's done, it's over. I will still have beer/wine here and there, but I'm so done with the neighborhood party scene. It's a lot of drinking and gossip. I'm sick of both! Well more the latter. Now I can work on the November goals. Damm I need to update this blog and add blog links. Someday soon I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home