Saturday, August 20, 2005

I feel better now. Boy was I in a crappy mood yesterday. I realized it was all about my look and dress. I went kid school shopping and we stopped at Old Navy, and when I went in the dressing room I realized I looked positively dumpy. I had my hair pulled back, gray hairs showing, no make-up, a size 13 skirt (that I got a month after the baby was born when I was about 170+lbs) and a blousy shirt. But, I tried on a pair of cords.....and .......i'm an old navy size 8! Ha. Ok I know Old Navy sizes are complete crap and the pants were low risers, but they looked damn good on me! I was admiring myself (waist down) and then my 4 year old says "you look chunchkie"...he has a speech problem we are working on. No Santa Claus for him this year! LOL! So much for that.

Why is it when I was in my 20's I wouldn't be seen without make-up or hair perfect and now that I'm in my late 30's I don't even bother half the time?

Well I got home. Got laid and feel tons better.

Went running this morning. Really worked on form and starting out slow instead of super fast. Did the first mile at 10.25, the second around 9:15 and the final around 10 with a water walk. I did a huge sprint at the end too. It was cloudy and low temperature but the damn humidy was again like 95%. Well it was a concentrated form run so I'm happy.

Another party today. Where is my period?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home