Tuesday, August 16, 2005

145 lbs. I think I may have reset my weight. AF is coming in 4 days (i can't get enough salt or food in me at the moment)

Did the gym this morning. The usual...legs, HIIT, stomach and arms. Hiit was harder than usual. Most likely b/c I haven't done it in close to a month. Still having some shin issues. I haven't decided if I'm going to do a run by myself tonight. I'll decide on how my body feels after dinner. I don't want to overtrain but I need to get a good road run in at least once a week. The slow running is starting to wear on me. Last night was 36 min for about 3.3 miles and I can do 3.1 in 28.54 min. That's about 5 min difference if the distance was the same. We keep hitting "my" 13 min mark at 15+ min. Why am I so obsessed with this? I can't run hard every night. After the shape I was in last year, it's amazing that I'm able to run at all. Must be AF making me weird.

Dh is soo sweet. The other night he jumped on me in bed and said "i love what you've done with your body, it's like being with a 25 yr old" how nice is that? Ok, ok he wanted sex too (and at 25 I was 125 of muscle) but it sure was a nice confidence booster. He actually mentioned to me last night that he might get back into running. (he was a cross country runner in high school and has run the Marine Corp marathon (hungover mind you and finished) years ago) He would probably kick my ass if he ran with me tonight.

Had an MD visit today that I was looking forward too. Needed to get migraine and another prescription refilled, a mamogram referral and questions about shin splints. After waiting 40 minutes I told the front desk that I would have to reschedule. Who the hell do these doctors think they are? I dropped a gyno years ago when he made me wait 1.5+ hours to see me. The only reason they took me when they did b/c i was a total bitch, I used the courtesy phone in the waiting room (which was packed) to call a friend and get the name and number of her gyno and proceeded to call that gyno and set up a visit. I would of probably waited over an hour to see this doctor b/c a woman and her teenage daughter went in together 5 min before I said fuck it.
I have no patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home