Friday, August 12, 2005

What makes a person look like a "real" runner? Is it the body shape, clothing, and/or stride? I've been thinking about this one lately. I wonder do I look like a "real" runner? Or do I look like I'm faking it? Today on the way back from the store I noticed a woman running and she looked like a faker. She wasn't fat, she had on the right clothing, but she just didn't come accross as a "real" runner. She was in her 30's but kinda shuffling along. Heck she could of been on mile 10...at that point I would probably be crawling along. There's a woman that sometimes runs in my neighborhood who definately looks like a faker, but she's a real runner. I wonder why she comes across like a bad runner. Again, my neighborhood is probably mile 10 or something, but she leans forward too much. (and wears long black tights in the awful heat)

Well anyway...got weighed at WW 145.2. That is my actual goal weight. I would really like to see 143 on the scale soon. Period is coming next week so highly doubful on that one. One of my neighbors is gaining weight and she is "dieting". Yes that's right, she not eating. Ohhhh, maybe a few chicken nuggets here, diet coke, some salad. Yep she's losing muscle tone and replacing it with fat. Go for it. I'm to tired to repeat the obvious.

Looking forward to a morning run tomorrow. I love running in the early morning. Wish we would go at 7:00 instead of 9:00 b/c it's going to be a scorcher tomorrow. My legs are still sore from running so many days straight last week. I'm sure I will feel better tomorrow.

Big party tomorrow also. No Mike's hard lime. I'm bringing a 6 pack of Miller lite and will drink 2 bottles of water between each one.

Avoid Alcohol and Smoking. Both inhibit the burning of abdominal fat. That's why drinkers and smokers tend to be bigger around the waist than abstainerssmokin. Ah ha! That's it! It's all my fault!!! Another reason to completly quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home