Tuesday, August 02, 2005

145 this am. Went to the gym. Legs, stomach, arms and hill elipitcal for 20 min. I really do hate that machine. Just 2 more weeks then I'm done with it. Back to treadmill and/or swimming. Debated about swimming today instead, but I forgot my goggles and didn't psych myself up for a swim.

I'm obsessed about:

the scale
running
food
my stomach fat
144 lbs
the gym

It's all I think about it. I'm scared I'm going to quit exercising and be flabby again. I'm starting to think about the winter when I won't be able to run b/c of snow. I can always do the treadmill, but that isn't real running. Maybe I'll check out the Masters swim program at my gym instead.

Today is the first day I bought lunch in a long time. I always bring my lunch b/c I can make it super healthy and it's cheap. I did not feel like tuna again so I went to subway and got a whole wheat turkey w/no cheese. Baked Lays also. I have no idea how many points that is...Proably about 10. Basically I have 5 points left for the day. Fuck.

Going to dress like a super Red Republican tomorrow. I have jury duty. I tried on one of my old banker girl skirts this morning. Size 8! Ok, ok it was tight and not to comfy, but it will work for tomorrow. Debated on going as a dead head hippie girl...but it think tight ass republican will get me off the jury better.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.verizon-wireless-company-and-plans.info/Conference-calls.html 1999 infiniti q45 Chip poker value Shark car amplifiers Review v3pro antivirus Advertising plastic surgery Kia wichita kansas Leadership training for christ 20 Damaged laser hair removal http://www.merchant-account-orange-county.info/craps.html Vardenafil hcl. levitra Penis enlargement mens health

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home