Friday, July 29, 2005

later that night

Ugh. The neighbor and I took our kids to the local burger joint. Of course I had this chicken sandwhich smothered in cheddar cheese and white bread. I only ate half. Then treated myself to 1/2 a malted milkshake. Brought the rest home to dh. Felt guilty when I got home and decided I either needed a run or a cig. Really didn't want a smoke, so put on the running sneakers, got the Ipod and tried to beat yesterdays time. Started out good. Hit my stride around 5min. Oh, around 12 min the milkshake and my body started arguing. I'm thinking it went something like "hey assholes she's running, you have got to go" then the metobolism starts beating the shit out of the milkshake fat trying to stick on my stomach fat cells. This little fight went on until about 16 min. (good news I hit the 15 min mark around 13 min)

I walked a few steps when I got my hidden water bottle, then again when I dumped half of the bottle over my head (high humidity) and realized it was seeping into my ears where my Ipod was still jamming. Yanked that out (can you get zapped when that happens?) Then I did a true walk with 1/4 mile to go b/c I was pooped. Talked myself out of being a loser and ran to the end of the route. Cut 1.30 min off yesterday's time.

My stomach is still discustingly fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home