Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mind - YES Body - NO!!!!!

I've been thinking of my run almost all day. After getting home, dealing with a trashed house (why is that) dealing with three children (6, 4.5 and 16 months) getting dinner ready, trying to clean up, get two of them off to bible school I was itching to get out there and run like the wind. I should of known on the walk that it wasn't meant to be. By the time I got to the run, shin splints set in immediately (i haven't had those in months!) Pushing a jogging stroller sucks ass too. Well I ran, added distance to some runs, cut the sprints and cut about 1 mile off the whole route. By the time I got in the house sweat was pouring off every gland in my body. Why is it my mind would love to run and my body doesn't (or vice versa for that matter) When mind and body are in sync it's just amazing.

Well I got out there for 45 min and pounded pavement. Too bad I can't fart the pounds away...i would of dropped about 5lbs today.

Well time to play with the baby (he's just too fricken cute!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home