Saturday, July 23, 2005

July 23rd

Walk/Run 4.5 miles this am. Increased runs again, did sprints. Feel pretty good. Did it in under an hour. Well a couple min of that was getting my dog to quit following us. All in all pretty good for the intense heat and humidity. My partner didn't need to walk that early on. We passed a huge group of cyclists so we ended up increasing the runs b/c we didn't want to look like losers. Really need to cut down on first .5 mile walk. That has to go b/c you can't do that in a 5K.

Another party today. Ok I'm sick of parties. The little gathering I had here last night was good. I made chicken/grape wheat wraps and apple salad. My neighbor brought ham and asparagus wraps, hummus, cukes and pita. Not to bad. Of course I don't use non/lowfat mayo on my stuff, so that didn't help. I can't stand nonfat mayo...yeck. The Mikes and beer probably wasn't good for the diet, but yesterday was my cheat day. I need to start journalizing again. Once you get away from it, it's tough to get back into it. Jeez I only have 1.6 lbs to go. No time to slack now.

Little rant......I am so damn sick of these terrorists. They piss me off! Now they've attacked Egypt (a fantastic place that I visited in the late 80's) What dicks. Why aren't the Muslims (good ones) getting up in arms about these assholes? I mean they are killing their own people (and children!!!!) What is their problem. Why aren't they fighting back and issuing fatiwas or whatever it is they do. Why haven't they turned the head assholes in? God they piss me off. I read the NY times everyday and somedays I can't even finish the articles b/c I'm so mad. Don't even get me started on Darfur. Those bastards.....That whole scene really gets my blood boiling. Why the fuck aren't we over there bombing/killing those bastards? They deserve it more than Saddam H! This whole situation is so f'd up. I gotta give it to the british though....they are a strong people. Not like the Spanish who just gave up. Though it was nice excuse for them to get out of the war. I hate this war. I have a feeling my 4 yr old will be doing a tour over there...John McCain says will be over there for at least the next 15 years. The Bush administration says the throes of the insurgency are ending....then the next day, Dickhead number #3 explained that throes could go up the 5 years. What? Keep asking your stupid rhetorical questions you jerk. Hey did I mention I just got my period? I'm such a bitch. Might run again tomorrw to sweat the negative out of my system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home