Wednesday, July 27, 2005

145 !

145! Whoa. Got on the scale, rubbed my eyes twice and that is where it was!! 145! I was/am quite excited...it might jump back up b/c we know how this is...scale shows a wonderful number as a teaser, goes back to your old weight for a couple of weeks and completly fucks with you. I am shocked! I'm beginning to wonder if my neighbor is on to something. I just started that whole eliptical thing last Thursday and i've dropped over a pound. He may be right that my body was getting used to my same old treadmill routine. Well if the scale stays at this till friday I'll be so happy.

My running partner is itching to go today. God it is so fricken hot out there! I want to run also. If people were running last night and Monday night I think it's ok to go today. I guess we will take it easy.

Still not smoking in the car. Actually it's been pretty easy to cut that out. I did have a pissy morning at the dealership getting my car worked on so I went out a smoked there (while waiting close to 2 hours for the damn shuttle)

If I never post to this blog again, I died while running.