Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

So far so good. No breakfast before gym. Needed to burn up any extra carbs lying around. Did my legs, skipped arms and stomach and stuck to 20 min hill elipitcal at level 7 and 10 min sprints on the treadmill at 4.1 & 8.0. I saw some flat stomached girl doing a ton of stomach exercises and maybe I made a mistake dropping them to do sprints, but since I didn't run last night that is what happens.

Have not had a smoke in the car yet. Actually the hardest part of that is right when I get in the car. Once I'm driving I really haven't been jonesing for one. I have cut 5 cigs out of my day. The real test is going to be Saturday when I have to drive to North Jersey for a birthday party. Can I make an exception to the rule there? I'm going to try not to. I'll feel so much better if I don't cave in.

Feel good today. Scale was about 146ish this morning. Ate pretty well (yogurt/bannana/flax seed w/almond extract shake, chicken salad on wheat, pretzels, 1/2 appple and 2 mini 3 musketeer bars. ) Those WW bars are too fricken expensive. I hate gross/gouge profit margin. Some girls get a couple boxes of those and the shakes! To make your own shake is so much cheaper and healthier. God only knows what chemicals are listed on that box. Organic yogurt, bannana, almond extract and organic flax seed are so much healthier than whatever is in that box. I'm into labels right now. I wish we could have a garden in our yard. We have a lovely black walnut tree that grows the most beautiful grass you have ever seen. Veggies.....well it kills them. We have lined the garden and they still die. It sucks. To take the tree down would cost $$$ and that is in short supply at the moment. Our Sugar Maple (God, it was the most beautiful tree in the world) got verticllium (sp) or maple wilt disease. We are sooo bummed. (as are all the neighbors) That has to come down soon. Of all the trees to die (the oak, walnut, locust, pine of course they are thriving) it had to be the maple. I was going to tap it next year for maple syrup....I guess I'll have to plant another one and wait 30 years.

I've also noticed that OLD NAVY is completly wrong with their clothing labels. I have a size 10 skirt that does not fit anymore. It's HUGE. I have a size 13 junior skirt that is huge also (got it after I had the baby last year) but that is to be expected. My neighbor swears she is a size 10, but she must be shopping at Old Navy, b/c there is no way she would fit in my 10 levis. Just my little rant for the day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home