Friday, July 29, 2005

GOAL

Ha! Weight at WW was 144!. I made goal. Yes!!! So excited. I treated myself to a dunkachino and 1/2 a donut after getting weighed. Today is technically my cheat day, but I actually need to do that tomorrow b/c I have an adult b-day party that is going to have tons of Italian food. I lost 2.4 lbs in one week. The week before I lost 1.6. I think that's it for losing for awhile. I can't imagine being able to lose anymore for the next few weeks. Damn I can't believe I did it. It was hard & rewarding work. I feel so good. I am 10lbs+ heavier than I was on my wedding day, but I feel (and I think) look so much better.

I was reading other blogs last night. One blog lexysmash the girl lost a ton of weight and was running alot and when she quit running (does Yoga, Birkham and biking) she has put on 20lbs. That scares the shit out of me. I worked so hard to get here and feel so good that I have arrived. I can't imagine gaining back all what I lost. The real test will be this winter when it's dark and miserable outside. I need to keep up with the gym & running and motivating myself. I do have a dress I would love to wear on New Years Eve. My goal is to fit into it by then. Need to stop the Super pullover at the gym b/c I need to get my back smaller.

Went running last night. Did a 5k in 33 minutes. Next week since I won't have a running partner I wonder if I will do it faster. There were times last night where I could of run faster, but slowed my stride to stay with her. I'm wondering if I could run 4 miles w/out walking.

Did you ever notice that there are people out there that will not acknowledge that you lost weight? Are they so self absorbed in their own life or are they jealous of you? I have one neighbor who has never once said "have you lost weight?" "you look so good." One of her friends and her were at a dance recital and the friend was like "wow, you look great" my neighbor didn't say a word. Now it's not that I need to hear how great I look, but she is the only one that hasn't said a word about it. She is a lot thinner than me, but it's all fat thin, no muscle tone. Why do I care? That is the big question.

I'm going to kill my 4 yr old son too. Yesterday he decided to paint on the new carpet in the playroom. Why he didn't use the easel or the concrete floor, or the table we will never know. I wasn't mad at first (i thought it was kids paint) then I realized they used that ACMoore craft paint we bought so they could paint birdhouses. God I was soooo pissed. I bought the carpet w/our tax refund ($450), it's barely 6 months old and it is all fucked up. We keep trying to get the stain up w/"oops" or whatever that product is, but it won't come up. Well the boy lost all his Thomas trains...I would love to give them to the baby, but that seems..... well not right. Argh just thinking about it pisses me off.

Question of the day..........is there only one person missing in the whole world? By watching Fox, msnbc, cnn you would think Natalee (it's should be spelled Natalie!!!!) Holloway is the only girl missing in the entire world. Well Fox, msbc and cnn there is a pregnant, mother missing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She has been missing for 10 or so days. Her name is LaToyia Fiqueroa and she is 5 months pregnant with a 7 year old. Gee why isn't she getting press? I'm gathering her last name/race are playing a huge roll in it. No one seems to care if you are a minority and missing. Just pretty white girls get the press. (i am a white girl too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home