Sunday, July 31, 2005

Yeck

Ok. What is happening to me. I've finally realized my goal and have been eating like crap these past three days. I'd better turn around tomorrow b/c I have to get weighed again on Wednesday b/c we are going on vacation Thursday. Maybe there's a WW center near the beach. Oh hell, I'll never go while I'm down there.

Went to party yesterday. It took over 2 hours to get too. I ate pretty good (for about 2 hours). Usually when I'm at parties I go right back into Atkins mode. No bread and all protein. I need to stop getting those Mike's hard lime drinks. Back to good 'ole Miller lites. Those Mikes really hit hard. Before we left I ate a brownie (with icing) then on the way home the carb coma hit and I got coffee (which burned the roof of my mouth and it sucked) and of course I had to p/u cinnobons. I got six little ones. The kiddies had 4, dh had 2/3 and I had 1 1/3.

If any 20's are reading this blog I have so huge advice for you.........................quit laying out in the sun!!! I pretty much quit when I was around 25/26 and so thankful for it. You will really notice it when you get near your 40's. Everyone at the party who tans or works outside alot looked so old. They (men and women) all have deep crows feet around their eyes. Ugh. I kept looking at my eyes in the mirror on the way home. I said something to dh and he was like "you're years younger than any of them" No we are all the same age!!!! He was shocked. I haven't seen this girl Ellen in years and she looked about 47. So many lines around her eyes and face. Ugh. Maybe some of it's genetics on my part, I have no stretch marks to speak of after three children (gained 60lbs on 1, 50+ on #2 and about 40 on #3) and no real scar tissue from 3 c-sections. Something about collagen (sp). Well at least that's whay the obgyn told me. If you need to get tan spray the tan on. It's amazing how bad these tan people look when they are older.

Today is crappy so far....oatmeal, those goddam stupid donut holes, tuna w/cream cheese and too much stinkin mayo. Only two glasses of water so far. I weighed 148 this morning too. Fuck me! That could be the Mikes. For some strange reason when we got home last night my feet were swollen. WTF is up with that? Well I'm going to start chugging water and definately try to go for a run tonight if it doesn't rain. Dinner will be veggie burger and veggies.

Oh, and I'm about sick of smoking (and my stomach fat)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home