Sunday, July 31, 2005

Where's there's good there is Bad

The scale sucks. 148. That is 4lbs in 2 days. I did go for a run. Did my little walk in the same place as the other day. Just 4 steps in this neighborhood that I hate running in. Nice homes, but I guess no one there can afford to plant a decent tree b/c they are mortgaged up to their ass. It is the most boring, flat cookie cutter neighborhood. The good news....I cut my time to 29.02 minutes. Did my sprint at the end (b/c that is what you do in a 5k). Walked about a mile afterwards. One reason I cut my time is b/c I did not stash a water bottle on my route, so no time to walk to drink. After showering I went in the clothing stash way up high in my closet and found an old pair of shorts that didn't fit in April (yea!) I even found an old size 8 Gap skirt. If i wear a girdle (ugh .... so my mother) it will fit me. (ha!)

Just found out dh won't be camping w/us Thursday night. That means I have to deal with 3 kids (well the baby will be the pain in the ass) Set-up the tent and all the crap that comes with it. Get the Tahoe ready for surf fishing.....ahhh shit... that means I have to get bait and actually pretend to fish. If you aren't actually fishing they'll kick you off the beach. Maybe I'll just cast with a sinker...yeah that sounds better. He'll be down Friday, Saturday morning at work and down again Saturday night. I'm starting to think the baby might be better off at home w/Grand Dad. He's a great kid, but will not sleep in the car or a pack n play. Will only sleep in a crib (his crib....no one elses')

Last year when we went camping I remember seeing all the athletic people walking, running and biking all the state trails and thinking "you assholes, can't you take a break while on vacation?" Well guess who the asshole is this year? I can't wait to run some of those trails...boy things sure have changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home