Monday, August 01, 2005

Ok....I found this on another blog...crack me up. If you don't like the F word...well don't bother listening to it.... I hate atkins To damn funny.

Ran today. I'm not even going to tell how many times I walked. I added 1.30 minutes or so to my time. Dh says it's because I ran so hard last night. My body just didn't want to do it....or should I say my right leg....the back muscle...gluteous whatever was so tight. Ugh. Well I got 50 min of run and walk alltogether.

Tomorrow is gym day. I'm going to see how I feel... might skip eliptical and swim instead.

Dh is going camping on Thursday. Whew!!!! Now I can set up the tent while he watches the kiddies. I'm completly anal about tent set-up. Last time my neighbor tried to be a big help and wouldn't let me set it up...he never staked the fly and rain got all in our tent. (dick) I'm to harsh. He's the nicest guy, but I like to set up my own living space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home