Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wednesday. Ok I haven't been to the gym in over a week. Debated about heading over there before work, but the baby had a high fever so I never got it together. Wednesdays suck at the gym anyhow. All the old ladies at water aerobics take forever in the showers and the locker rooms also. God bless them for doing it 3x a week, but I'm in too much of a hurry to deal. Also I needed to swim today. I'm running tonight (unless it rains) for the third straight night and my legs would probably crumple on eliptical today. I let them crumple tomorrow instead.

Weight today 146. Better than 150 before the run last night. Like I said I'm obsessed with the scale.

Gotta dash.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home