Thursday, August 11, 2005

This is weird. Tonight was a non-exercise night. So I hung out around the house with the kids etc, and I just realized my little girl is really growing up, and my first son looks so much taller. Actually he's been taking naps during the day lately so maybe he is having a growth spurt. But my daughter, I don't know just looks different. Maybe it's just the chop job haircut she gave herself. (she now kinda looks like Pat Benatar LOL) Everyone says they grow up so fast....I guess the fast part has just started. :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Dealer louis oldsmobile st Girls peeing lovers Xxx legion doom comics associate degree nursing online online psychology degree effects prozac quitting side Cheapest bontril pill picture of bmw car cumshot movies for free

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! free picture of hairy naked woman hairy mature gay man

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home