Thursday, August 11, 2005

145 this morning. The run last night was extremely slow. My running partner's body just wasn't there. I think running 4 days in a row really can take a toll on your body. (i was fine though) We hit the 13 min marker at 15.47 and she kept walking alot , but me being the psycho-cardio bitch I am kept running. She was fine with it and understands why I wouldn't stop. In the end her competitive spirit came out and ended a minute behind me. We fast walked the last two miles.

Went to the gym this morning. God I missed the gym. Did legs, stomach and arms. Some gray haired lady got on the abducters after me and jacked the weight up to 100 or more lbs. Pretty amazing. (i'm at 70lbs) Her legs didn't look to muscular though. Hmmmmm. Skipped the elipitical and went for a swim. Only did about 34 laps and basically drowned during flip turns. I'm definately out of shape in swim mode. I think my legs thanked me though. My upper half was screaming at me. Was going to try HIIT swim, but my lungs were like "fuck you".

I need to start HIIT again next week!!!! My endurance is definately down. Around mile 2.7ish my body feels like quitting. I did eliptical for about 3 weeks and i'm done with it until October. I'm psyched to be back on the treadmill doing speed intervals. My running partner tells me she has to increase & decrease her speed manually while doing HIIT. What a pain in the ass.

Why is it that my stomach is huge after running? Before I go it looks pretty good. By the time I get done it looks like I drank a gallon of water (container and all) Weird, weird, weird.

Well no more cardio or exercise until Saturday morning. It will be nice to have the night off from running (the kids desperately need a bath and some quality time with mom) Tomorrow the hubby is taking them to the aquarium and I get to have the baby all day and do Costco w/out the others hanging off the cart and fighting in the car.

I would love a beer right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it company credit experian report http://www.malpractice-3.info/Clovis-moving-companies.html Personal loan 500 credit score Order ionamin visit your doctor online Virtual flow website development

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home