Saturday, August 13, 2005

Today was exhausting! Ran this morning in the ungodly heat. I'm not even posting my time here b/c it sucked. I think I'm going to do a run by myself during the week b/c my pace is much faster than my partners. I think I'm having some shin issues too. Everytime I got out of the pool today and bumped my shin on the ladder searing pain ran through it. At one time I had to use the "baby steps" to get out. That can't be right. I'll have to google it and see wtf is going on.

Threw a huge party for the neighborhood today at the local pool. Let's just say I weighed 144 before party and 147 after. Had a huge piece of cheesecake and I have no damn regrets about it either. Dove off the high board lots of times, which was super fun. That is until my last running, jumping dive that felt like my scalp was going to rip off my head. Actually my head still hurts. Drinking tons of water now so I feel good tomorrow am and to flush out all the food I consumed today. Was invited to a party tonight, but I sent hubby alone b/c I don't feel like being hungover tomorrow morning.