Monday, August 22, 2005

fuck. Got on the scale yesterday 150. This morning 148-149. ARGHHHHHH! Got AF this morning too. Can I blame it on that? No. Yesterday was a complete waste. Never recovered fully from discusting eating habits Saturday night and those 6 beers, + some peach drink. Have a huge headace this morning from crying during the final "Six Feet Under" episode. I feel huge.

Decided to get rid of all size 12 clothes in my home. First to go is that size 13 skirt I wear all the time. Need to let go of my old body.

Will definately run tonight. I would love to go to the gym this morning, but play dates at my home instead. Can't gym tomorrow b/c I have a mammogram. Mind is all fuddled right now. Not a time to blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home