Thursday, September 08, 2005

much better

Damn what the hell was that? The pink stuff worked. I was running to the bathroom every 1/2 hour. Yeck. Well I am better. Thank goodness.
Now, I've decided that I'm going to kick this girls ass on Saturday.

No seriously I checked her pace out she's 34 and did a 6.33 min pace in the 10 miler. Actually the 2 girls that beat her didn't look like they could kick her ass. They looked normal. I'll kick her ass in 2006. She looks like she should be in a Nike ad.


Went to the doctor today. He says I'm shrinking away and keep up the good work. He set me up for a patch. Told me if I could lose 20+lbs I can do anything. I've proven to him that I have great willpower. Man I love this man. I'm to see him in 10 weeks to see how everything is going. I like this, kinda like WW, I need accountability.

Well I've started the washing, cleaning and packing for camping. We are going to have great weather too. Not like this summer when it was camping in fly hell. It'll be nice to get one more dip in the ocean.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Good Lord! She looks like a machine! Have a great time camping!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home