Thursday, September 15, 2005

DAMMIT

I can't stop eating. It hit me this afternoon. You would of thought I swam 20 miles instead of 0 miles. I came home and ate the rest of last nights dinner, one beer, a lot of graham crackers, 2TBS of organic peanut butter, cream cheese, any goldfish that passed within my sight, I think there might have been an oreo that landed in my mouth, a skinny cow, a stale wheat thin (yeck) and if I had a stromboli or hoagie I would finish it right now along with the Breyers ice cream that is screaming my name in the freezer. I meant to cook the asparagus, but I was too lazy to do it. The day got shittier too.

Before the beer I decided I would run with my running partner while the girls played soccer. She has started running (3x) these huge hills by the fields. First you go down the hill (which I HATE) then up the hill. I could barely do it. It was like I never ran before. I kept walking and usually I'm always in the lead slowing down for her. I actually had to QUIT!!! I hate quitting. I felt like I smoked a pack of cigs and had a 5th of bourbon the night before. I haven't done road running since Sunday, but that can't be it. I did have the baby (22ish lbs) in the running stroller. Maybe that was it. Stroller running sucks, but I can do it. That had better of been the problem. We are going Saturday morning for a run and I better not be in the shape I was in tonight. I get so mad just thinking about it. She was cruising up the hill and I was panting in the back. I do not like that feeling.

It could be PMS. Speaking of....... this is hysterical:

Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One!!! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY?Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that thebulb is BURNED OUT!! They'd sit there in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out!! And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 13 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find the bulbs 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS HOUSE! I'm sorry. What was your question?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

I'm chalking up my moods to PMS (even though lately I'm blaming everything on my poor husband). I'm sorry your run sucked -- which I'm sure doesn't help your mood. The fact that it's also a full mood is turning me into a maniac. I SO know where you're coming from.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home