Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm going to eat you and your brother too!

And you are going to stink up my entire house!
I went to Costco friday and was admiring these huge monsters and the seafood guy talked me into trying them. I'm used to blue crabs from the Chesapeake Bay not these Southern Dungenous crabs. Actually they are much easier picking than the blue crabs and weren't bad.

The good news:
1. I made lifetime at Weight Watchers!!! It only took three tries, but I did it. I got my gold card and my little key charm. We talked about cravings vs urges. It was very appropriate considering the discusting eating behavior I had the other night. That was urges which is brought on by pms, stress, boredom etc. You can't find what you want to eat during an urge.
2. The poor run on Thursday is probably a combination of PMS and that I was coming down with a huge cold/allergies. I felt like crap around 8:30. Scratchy throat, congestions, stuffy head and of course I had no ny-quil. Slept like crap, felt like crap the next day. I still feel like crap today. I'm debating whether or not to go on a run. I have 15 min to decide b/c my running partner is coming down here soon. The question is "can I deal with her kicking my ass again?"

later:

I went running. She didn't kick my ass either. It was a slow run b/c it is so humid here. First mile was 11 min and the others were about the same. 5k in 34 min and we pretty much ran and little walked the last two miles. Usually I'm too tired to do that b/c I'm running so fast on the first 3 miles. All in all very good. I think I might try some slow long runs at least once a week.

Went to my first girls under 8 soccer game. Experienced true soccer moms, who are obnoxious bitches. Calm the f down people. Shit, it isn't a world championship game. Hell we don't even keep score. I'm that mom that just jumps up and down when they score a goal and yells "yea" I might tell my dd to keep focused on the ball, but the other team moms are like "cut her off!" etc.... The other soccer coach was an ass too. I wish I had a syringe of demerol b/c he needed some calming down. One mom there who has an older daughter told us that it only gets worse when they get up in the leagues. I'm not sure I'm cut out for this. With swim team you just sceam to go faster, not to drown/dunk the kid in the lane next to you.

Disturbing: I'm watching the Richard Sandrak (little Hercules) story on Discovery. This is one of the most discusting things I have seen. His parents are wacked and just looking at this kid do muscle poses is enough for me to hide my eyes. It is about as scary as Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

pms rants:

why am I moving landscaping rock from one side of the yard to the other? Why am I moving chopped tree stump mulch from one side of the yard to a tree? Why won't my 18 month old quit playing in the street and not the yard? Why is my husband drinking beer at the Octoberfest while I do this? Why is the OCTOBERfest in SEPTEMBER? Ok, I told him to go and he took the other two and his mom. They have the worst German food there ever. German beer sucks too. Actually moving this stuff gave some additional activity points than can be used for an ice cold one.

why is it the color on the Loreal box is not the color of my hair right now. It was suppose to turn a mediumish brown and it is black. I have not done step two yet, but that is just highlights. They are probably going to look stupid on this new black hair of mine. Well the hubby is happy b/c he did not marry a medium brown straight haired girl. I wonder where my ceramic iron is?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Hooray for making lifetime!

I know what you mean about husbands and hair. I have very curly brown hair. Four years ago I got blonde highlights and blown out so it was straight. I have never stopped hearing "why don't you do your hair like that more often". Husbands...

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home