Friday, September 30, 2005

Whew.

142lbs today. The run last night was very hilly. I hate running down big hills. It's a shin killer. Going up the gigantic hills I feel like an shuffling, 80 year old lady. We ran for 36 min with a huge sprint at the end. My running partner who has always been slower than me is now equal to me. I think it's been the month training 2x a week on these monsters. She would never sprint at the end of our runs and we sprinted last night and were neck and neck. Bitch. LOL. When she gets her toe fixed she's going to kick my ass. ( i think I keep repeating that line)

I like my new socks. Much better than the cheapy ones I have been using. K is trying to get me into the $8 pair, but I put my money into bra tops and she puts her's into her socks. She wouldn't dream of paying $40 for a workout bra and I never dreamed I would pay $8 for peds. Next time I go to the running store I'm going to get the fancy socks and see what all the fuss is about. And why do these fancy socks only come in gray?

Did the gym this morning. 30 min on legs, core and arms. Very quick b/c I only have about 45-1 hour to work out. Since my shins are dead I decided it was time to get in the pool again. My bathing suit is getting to big. I'm losing the boobies. Soon I'll be buying those cute Victoria's Secret bras that make your boobs look bigger. Anyhow I love that first jump into the pool. I swam 850 yds in 17 minutes. I did take breaks every 100 yds so I'm not THAT slow. Did a freestyle sprint at the end and actually passed someone. yeah me! And I did 25yds of butterfly and did NOT drown. I'm not to sure how pretty it was. I love watching the olympic swimmers do that stroke. Anyhow I'm going to try to get in the pool at least 2x a month if not more.

I'm going to try to run 5-6 miles tomorrow. Or should I say run for 50-60 minutes tomorrow. Right now it's fall here and I'm loving it. Tomorrow summer is back....i put away the summer clothes yesterday and that's why summer came back.

Another neighbor story. My friend and neighbor decided she needs to lose weight. She told me she's not ready to exercise yet and got these great low carb bars at Costco and she is feeling "so good" and thinks they really work. I just want to scream.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Oh no, not your boobies too! Mine are rapidly shrinking and I don't have much to loose!

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read company hosting maryland web Honda cb7502584489

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home