Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thanks Jennifer...though I still think I might be a little bit crazy. I told my husband about it and he said "do it, sounds like a good idea" Hmmm, is he crazy? Well he did marry me, so that's up for grabs.

I ran Wednesday night. I was going to flip the total route around Saturday morning. Either I'm tired of running the same route over, and over, and over and over and over again OR I find my stride at mile 3.5. I ran the last 2 miles slowish and I wasn't even tired or in pain. I probably could of ran further than 5 miles. I'm positively stumped on this development. Maybe I can run this 1/2 marathon. My husband told me I need to do sprints on the road, not the "fake" ones I'm doing on the mill. He said I need to be sprinting so fast that I don't land on my heels, just my toes. I'm not quite seeing it. I might Mr. Smarty pants advice on Monday

I was going to swim this morning. I've decided I can't go to the gym on Fridays. I have to take my 2nd to preschool at 9:00 and by the time I get to the gym, workout, shower etc I won't get to work until after 11:00. I'm going to have to try gym on Thursdays and put my son in their day care. I need to get back to the routine of gym days 2 days a week. That is the only weight lifting and core I get. My weight today was about 140ish. Which is good, but I really haven't been trying to lose weight recently. I hope it's not muscle loss. Well after the party on Saturday it will probably jump back up. I have so much crap to do before this party. Clean, clean, clean, laundry, run, make a shitload of Whors d'oeuvres (like my spelling?) etc. I can't wait for it to be over.

I was at the convenience store last night and there was this mom in front of me (30ish) and she is wearing a belly shirt. She had a nice belly, but I thought she looked like an idiot. This wasn't a little splash of skin, I saw at least 3 inches. My neighbor wears the belly shirts, but only shows about an inch. Am I becoming a prude in my old age? I hope not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

What did I tell you! You're not crazy. I think that you should sign up soon before you either change your mind or get too many naysayers. I'll also be training for a half in February again, so we can keep track of each others progress!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... human growth hormone sleepy after injection bodybuilding Game cube 007 free hints Mark recapture software

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. anti virus Montaz pompy wody fiat seicento 1996 pontiac gran am engine information discovery land rover review Start my own insurance business Asian dating marriage agency

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home