Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I need to

Hock a luggie! Gross yes, but a necessity. My allergies (that I got 3 years ago) are killing me. I don't think I have enought luge to hock.

Yesterday sucked and is over. I left work early, got home, turned the a/c to full blast and 2 hours later a cold front moved in and dh yelled at me b/c the house was so cold. I did get a weak walk in with the baby while the kids were at soccer practice.(note to self - don't wear cute flip flops while walking for more than 10 minutes) I have to take a picture of 2 houses in this neighborhood that I walked through last night. They are probably in the $400,000 range. One has an unbuilt helicopter in the yard and the other has not chopped down a weed or tree saplings that are growing in the front yard in about 15 years. The other homes are so nice.

Going for a run tonight. ALONE! My normal running partner has a new gym night so she can't go. It's almost like she is there and vice versa b/c we won't stop running and doing gym b/c we don't want to get behind the other on exercise. I want to do 4+ miles. There is one huge downhill that I should walk on, but I might just run it and do the whole neighborhood. Then if I can do that I am getting a massage. That will be 5 miles and I am dying for a massage. It's all I can think about. Well that and a pedicure. My weight is steady which is shocking b/c of how much food I ate Monday night.

There were no pictures taken at the 5k. I emailed brightroom.com who were suppose to take pictures and they didn't make it down this year (first time in 3 years) I have no idea who that woman was taking all our pictures though.

I need to clean my refrigerator at least once a week. I found a bag on baby spinach that was mushy (never opened) a ton of fresh broccoli (dinner tonight) spaghetti o's that are turning green, bacon that is beige, the list goes on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Walk to the hill and then do a couple of run up the hill/walk down the hill repeats. Your masssage will feel heavenly (I had one tonight!)

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home