Sunday, September 25, 2005

Blah.

140 lbs. I'm not sure how I got here. I'm wondering if it's muscle loss. I ran yesterday. Went for a 5 mile run and ended up doing a 5k. At least I got out there.

Today, I'm on a huge carbo, junk food eat crap day. I feel like shit after last nights party. I didn't eat much yesterday b/c I was so busy cleaning, making apps, drinks etc. I managed to drink about 8 beers last night. Of course I forgot all about chugging a few bottles of water with them. So today is a total food exercise loss day.

The party was fun. Tons of girls and lots of laughs. I have no idea how much people ordered. The host doesn't let you take catologs home and if you don't make up your mind that night you have to check out her website. I think that's a mistake on her part b/c I would rather look at a catolog than view this stuff over the internet. The host has pretty much done and tried all of her products. Told us what not to buy etc. She actually goes out in her vibrating panties and her husband has the remote. Crack me up. I think they are overpriced at $99 but who knows. Maybe I'm missing out on something. I wonder how many calories you burn while they are vibrating?

Well I'm taking the kids out for burgers and icecream. Tomorrow is back on good healthy food day and another run. Maybe all these carbs will help my run tomorrow.

Oh I watched a 1/2 marathon today on TV. Those people are amazing!!! The guys did it in under 61 min and the girls were about a 1:10. The Kenyan paced 4.33 on his 2nd to last mile. Can you even imagine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home