Thursday, October 06, 2005

Not good

144lbs. Can NOT believe that! Going for a weight in at WW tomorrow. Will probably put on 3lbs for that. (i ate everything in the house yesterday from 3:00 pm until 10pm)

Non smoking is getting harder and harder. Why is that? The cravings/urges are hard to fight off. I actually had 3 urges in one hour yesterday. I have never smoked 3 ciggarettes in an hour in my life before. It is suppose to get easier not harder. From all I've read the nicotine is basically out of my system. I'm getting ready to kill my husband and the kids at this point can eat whatever they feel like, because I don't feel like dealing with them. My sweet 6 year old had lollipop for breakfast this morning. Of course the 4 year old followed suit. That reminds me they need to go to the dentist.

I was so not in the mood to workout this morning. I went anyway. I did hamstring work, core and some arms. I swam for 14 minutes (600 yards?) and got out of the pool because I sucked. My stroke was sloppy, I felt like crap and I just wasn't into it. At one point I thought someone else was in the lane next to me b/c the water was so fucking choppy and it was me making it choppy. I have no idea why swimming sucked ass today. I'm trying to stay off my legs until Saturday, so sprints (hiit) were out.

God, I hope this gets better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Although this doesn't sound right, it's better to get out of the pool instead of putting in garbage laps and still feeling crappy after.

Candy for breakfast!? Can I come over?

8:42 PM  
Blogger m said...

I agree with you jennifer about the garbage laps. I don't know what was going on there.

Candy breakfasts are out now. Back to cereal (which is probably about as healthy as candy) and milk. I'm a "mean mommy" not that "cool mommy" I was earlier.

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. cosmetic sample sticks where to buy zoloft quake artist painter blackjack Childrens dosage for zithromax Bath tub non-slip harris appliances cheap xenical australia zoloft in rx multiple sclerosis

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home