Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Still good

144. Cool.

Still not smoking. Super cool. (though it is still hard dealing with these urges) I just think of running the 1/2 marathon and swimming laps, and laps of freestyle.

My legs: Very, very bad. I really screwed up with running 12 miles w/in 3 days. SOOOOO....it's about time to get the massage I keep talking about. I was suppose to get a massage when I lost all the weight, then I was suppose to get a massage when I could run 5 miles w/out walking....blah, blah, blah. Well I finally made an appointment and have one Friday morning. This guy, Donald, better be good. I told the girl I had sports injuries that I needed help with. So she gave me Donald. I haven't had a massage since I was pregnant w/#3 and that was a half hour massage for sciatica (sp) This is one full hour. God I can't wait. I hope he isn't a talker like the last hour massage I got. That lady wouldn't shut up. It was the worst massage ever. I felt worse when I left then when I got there.

I think I'm going to have to do some of these distance runs in the park on trails and grass. And not do two longs runs so close together. Tomorrow is an exercise day...I might just do the repeat of Tuesday (swim, weights and core)

Such a boring hump day.