Sunday, October 09, 2005

What have I done to myself

Finally got a chance to go running early this morning. My crutch (IPOD) was out of battery power so I had to run listening to my heavy breathing. What have I done to my legs is my main question of the day. I got a 5k out and that was about it. (had to walk 2x because my lower hamstring muscles were hurting and my shins started acting up again also) I've decided that if I run tomorrow I'm going to the park and running on grass/gravel whatever they have there. I will only do a long run maybe once a week too. I'm glad I didn't attempt a 6 miler today or it would of been a long walk back. I need to get my legs back to normal. Maybe I need new shoes. I've only done about 250-300 miles in the ones I have now, but that is the only other variable other than running 6 mile runs on two different days with one day of rest. Ok they were extreme hill runs, but come on....

Ive also decided that you are what you eat. I've been eating a lot of crap lately. That is done starting tomorrow. (there are still some sugar cookies to be made today LOL) I think part of my problems are with the crappy eating habits I picked up in the last week. Enough is enough. I would like to drop 5lbs by October 31st.

Well I think i'm going to heat up my left hamstring for 20 minutes (it did wonders on my upper back where that massage guy did something freaky to that muscle)

Let's hope tomorrow is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home