Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"my back, my back, my back" - Spiderman, Spiderman II

If it's not one thing it's another with me. I cannot win at this game. Sprints went great on the 'mill..I had to slow the final one down (was at 8.8 which is a 6.49min mile) and I think my heartrate was about 186? Mission was accomplished though. Since I'm Mrs. Big on Stretching I went to the mats and used my towel to stretch my shins and hampstrings....well I stretched something out in my back. Right now I'm on 3 advil and thankfully live near a chiropractor who can adjust me. I have never been adjusted (like Canadian geese it scares the shit out of me) but my back is KILLING ME. I would love to have inversion boots. You know the ones where you hang upside down from a bar, (like a bat)....wouldn't that feel great on the legs and back? I think it would.

Food has been good today. I put the making of chicken soup in the crockpot this morning. I can't wait to walk in the house and smell the cooking! I hope it tastes good. I've decided that tootsie rolls and crockpots are two of the greatest inventions. Tootsie rolls, b/c they will quiet any kid for at least 10 minutes (i really am a good mom) and the crockpot b/c I cooked dinner at 7:30 this morning.

My weight is stable at 144. I am wearing size 6 gap jeans. I have no idea how old these jeans are. They are probably old navy sized though...i am in NO WAY a size 6. It's weird getting my fat gut in these pants...I think they are kinda like "mom jean's" though. They come up to the belly button and the red marks, indentations are visably gross going across my midsection. My backside looks pretty good though.


---disclaimer: not sure how many times Spiderman said "my back" in Spiderman II. It was more than once and less than 6x----

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Size 6! Hooray for you!

Bummer about your back. Hope your adjustment goes well. I'm terrified of chiropractors (they're way worse than geese in my books). What about going to your massage therapist?

9:06 PM  
Blogger :) said...

I thought you were talking about Mr. Incredible from the The Incredibles... maybe you need a big robot to pull your back into shape. If you haven't seen the movie, nevermind.

Candy is from heaven...

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site external hard drive cheap Rooms to go online payment buy coral calcium supplements Cancer is not contagious Insurance irish multi travel trip Herbal supplement for muscle soreness Accommodation quebec buy codeine fioricet tramadol on line http://www.cadillacs5.info/luxury-car-cadillac.html

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home