Monday, October 17, 2005

pen to paper

148 lbs this morning. 147 yesterday morning. A return to smoking is tempting, but after yesterday's PR is doubtful. The weight went right to the 'ole breasts (husband is happy) and no one can tell I have gained, but I am pissed. I'm going back to the tried and true method of WW and counting points and writing everything down.

Exercise today looks doubtful. If I pop some ibuprofen I might be able to get 45 min of cross country in. My strained calf muscle still hurts and the glute above it is tight. Looks like I'm back on elipitical at the gym to f around with my bodies metabolism. I have another 5k in two weeks (last of the year) before training for the half.

Damn I'm pissed. I think I quit at 143 and I put on 5lbs in two weeks. I don't think I ever took off 5lbs in 2 weeks at WW. Crap. I hate moving backwards.

Onwards to the struggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home