Friday, October 28, 2005

The hill

Blogger sucks with photo's.

This is the "hill" I'm training on. I try to do this hill once a week. Since I can run it, I now try to do sprints on it. What fun.

The picture to the left is the start of "the hill". Now where the picture stops (yes the very top where you can't see road) is where the picture below picks up. Actually looking at these pictures it's a long ass hill. This is my hill and it's going to really help me in the half marathon if I keep working it every week. Right?

The third picture is the final climb. Actually it's a sprint moment b/c it's so pathetic.









ran today and did some hill training also. Not these hills, other ones which are a tad bit easier. Ran about 5 miles. It wasn't my best run or my worst. I'm glad I stayed off my leg for 5 days though. I could still feel the knot in my calf. I know how I got it now. You can not go from a jog right into a sprint (well not at my age) you need that 2 step stride and then go. Live and learn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

I didn't do any hill work in preparation for my 1/2s (hard to find hills on the prairies -- there's only 1 in all of Winnipeg). Hills will certainly make you stronger and tougher. Go kick some hill ass!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! swimsuits toronto botox california Bios laptop sony 2001 acura tl automotive book Omaha ne and commercial insurance brokers Ohio microsoft training sale 64 buick riviera History of stanford tennis players vardenafil raw material

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home